GET SUBSTANCE ABUSE UNDER CONTROL
- Quit wasting resources on ineffective short-term programs.
- Invest in long term residential recovery programs.
- Institute policies that are evidence based not opinion based.
RE-ESTABLISH TRUST IN GOVERNMENT
- Eliminate Corporate and PAC funding of Campaigns.
- Prohibit former elected or appointed officials from working as lobbyists.
- Prohibit Lobbyists from giving money, trips, or other incentives to current or former members of the Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary Branches.
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
- Everybody deserves to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of gender, sexual orientation, color, religion, lack of religion, place of origin, occupation, financial status or any of the other traits that have served to divide us. We are all much more similar than we are different.
- While we cannot promise equality of outcome, we can ensure equality of opportunity for everyone. That may mean that some need more support than others because some are coming from farther behind, but we need to understand that we are all in this together and that when one succeeds we all succeed.
- We need to come to consensus about what fundamental human rights are especially as they relate to earning a living wage at a safe job, as well as having access to healthcare, food, clean water, and personal security.
- Nobody who works full-time should have to live in poverty.
Support Our Campaign
While I wish I didn't have to ask, but the reality is that I need financial support to make this a reality. This campaign does not have the financial resources that may be available to my opponents, that we means we have to ask for help. We will not be accepting corporate donations or donations from PACS because when I go to Charleston I want it to be perfectly clear that I am not there as a representative of any special interest especially not the pharmaceutical industry, and not the Extraction Industry, just the people of Upshur County and West Virginia.
Any amount will be greatly appreciated.